Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Walking By Faith and My Before Pic

So who got it in this morning?  Not that in, walk-in.  I did! Up top!  I recently moved and didn't really know where I wanted to go. So I decided I wouldn't plan it out and that I'd literally walk by faith. And walk by faith I did.  And I'm so glad that I did because the view was nice and the weather was good; plus I had the opportunity to chat with my BMF. S/O to Dante!

Well, I'm not going to prolong this any longer.  As promised in my last post, here's a picture. And trust me this is truly a day of walking by faith because I'm posting something that I ordinarily would NEVER do.  So here goes!


This is my official BEFORE picture that I'll be referring to throughout this weight loss journey.  Feel free to post yours. Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment