Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Like Me!

Yesterday I realized something.  There are so many women who are a lot bigger than I am who desire to be my size.  Sounds simple enough right? But that statement alone is life-changing!  Why?

Because it gives me the opportunity to be satisfied with the size I am and not cringe when I pass a mirror.  It gives me the freedom to value the size and shape that I am without a constant reminder - verbal or otherwise - of what I need to do.

After I thought that many women would like to be built like me, I decided to be thankful for the shape I'm in.  Be grateful for my thick thighs and my badonka-butt. 

Yeah, yesterday was a good day for me because I realized that though I may be overweight, I'm still fine...just the way that I am.

Won't you join me?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you sister. I'm big, bodacious and loving me some me!

    ReplyDelete